Are you looking for Boston’s best outdoor patio for drinks or dinner? Look no further! Nebo Cucina & Enoteca offers our full drink and dinner menus to visitors and locals looking to sit outside in a crossroads of downtown Boston and the harbor. What makes our patio so special? We’re glad you asked!
Our outdoor seating includes:
- With 75 seats outside, we have plenty of room to host both large groups and more intimate dinners.
- Sitting outside at Nebo won’t limit your dining options; we offer our full lunch, dinner and drink menus on our patio, not to mention our impressive gluten-free menu!
- Who doesn’t love people watching? At a crossroads of several popular sites in the city including South Station, Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston Aquarium, and Boston Harbor, outdoor seating at Nebo Cucina & Enoteca is the best place in Boston to have a drink, an authentic Italian dish and people watch as you enjoy your meal!
- Our location also makes us easily accessible. Instead of traveling far for a good patio seating option, hop on any major subway line and get to us in no time. Click here for directions!
- Right next to the ocean, Nebo’s patio is the perfect place to cool off this summer with a nice breeze. Our patio features umbrellas so you have the option of avoiding the summer sun while still enjoying the outdoors and for those rare, cold summer nights, we have heaters to keep you comfortable.
- If you’re looking for a good date night option, look no further. Nebo is the perfect option for drinks or dinner with your significant other and if you want to impress on a first date, our extensive list of fine Italian wines will do the trick.
- Outdoor seating can be tough to find in the afternoon but Nebo’s patio is open all day! Swing by for lunch between 11:30-2:00pm Monday – Friday or order off our full dinner menu any time after 2:00pm Monday – Friday / Saturday service begins at 2:30pm.
Our outdoor patio seating has been featured in several local magazines and news stories. View a few here:
Boston Guide- Dine Out: Ten Patios in the Hub
Boston.com- 20 Restaurant Patios Worth Dining On in Boston
Boston Chefs- Boston’s Best Outdoor Dining